Quick ‘N’ Easy Pecan Upside-Down Cake
Ready in about 1 hr
Recipe by Pecans.com
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Thoroughly drain pineapple slices, reserving ¼ cup of liquid.
3. Cover bottom of 13 x 9 baking pan with butter. Arrange pineapple and nuts in pan.
4. Combine reserved liquid and preserves, and then spoon over pineapple.
5. Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Mix in chopped pecans. Pour batter over preserves mixture.
6. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
7. Immediately invert on serving platter.